Re: [Debconf-team] Question to Cape Town team: transportation to/from the venue

Hi Bernelle,

On 26/01/15 17:38, Bernelle Verster wrote:

> https://www.uct.ac.za/students/services/jammie/maps/vac/
>
> The one to town is to the Hiddingh campus.
>
> This is currently the holiday schedule until 31 January so gives you a
> good idea of off peak times.

If I read correctly, this means that the last bus leaves town at 6 on
weekdays, and that there are no afternoon/evening buses on the weekend.

So, no chance of going to town for shopping, sight-seeing, or just
grabbing a beer without the need for a taxi back.

I presume students usually drive?

IMHO, this is a critically weak point of that venue.

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)