[Debconf-team] Question to Cape Town team: transportation to/from the venue

Hi,

For the UCT venue (the first choice venue) the current location
information says:
"Venue is about 7 minutes from the city centre, by car (no traffic).
45 minutes walk to the nearest bus stop. The venue is free, so budget
for nightly chartered bus is reasonable"

45 minutes to the bus stop is really not something doable, i.e. we
will likely ignore said bus.

So, instead of this piece of unhelpful information, I'd like to
request that you add information as to how to get to and from the
venue, both for the airport and for going into the city center.  If we
are going to be taking taxis, please add info as to how much they
would cost and how we would get them (i.e. are there any caveats at
taking taxis at the airport, do they just go by the venue or would we
need to call them, etc).

--
Besos,
Marga