Re: [Debconf-team] Question to Cape Town team: transportation to/from the venue

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 6:52 PM, Margarita Manterola
<margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Venue is about 7 minutes from the city centre, by car (no traffic).
> 45 minutes walk to the nearest bus stop. The venue is free, so budget
> for nightly chartered bus is reasonable"

Will the Jammie buses run while we are on site? If not, could we rent
those when need be?

But yes, specific amounts for "getting from X to UCT" and back would help.

Richard