Re: [Debconf-team] Questions about the Cape Town bid

Hi Richard (2015.01.18_02:17:08_+0200)
> If those are Cisco APs on a Cisco AC, simply adding a new SSID
> "DebConf" and dropping that as a VLAN would probably be easiest.
>
> Getting confirmation if that would work would be interesting. Also, as
> they seem to have enough IPv4 space, could we get a /20 or so without
> firewalling to use as we please?

I don't know how easy it would be for them to deploy an SSID for us, but
we are going to try and investigate this. We can certainly get some
un-firewalled IPs. How big a block, I don't know, yet.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/