Re: [Debconf-team] Questions about the Cape Town bid

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 8:12 PM, Allison Randal <allison@lohutok.net> wrote:
> We have talked about the possibility of dropping in
> our own dedicated 5.2GHz wifi network (all the access points in the
> building have secondary slots for 5.2GHz cards which are currently
> empty). Graham is still investigating what's possible.

If those are Cisco APs on a Cisco AC, simply adding a new SSID
"DebConf" and dropping that as a VLAN would probably be easiest.

Getting confirmation if that would work would be interesting. Also, as
they seem to have enough IPv4 space, could we get a /20 or so without
firewalling to use as we please?

Richard

--
Richard