Re: [Debconf-team] RFC: (Hopefully) Last draft of the dc15 sponsorship brochure

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 1:35 AM, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
> See Martin's reply to this one, the idea was to get people to all show
> up to the morning orga announcements and subsequent sessions (at least
> if they are interested in the raffle, we could record that in summit
> maybe).

Initially, I feared pushback against any raffle as it may be deemed
too commercial. But the more I thought about it, the more I liked it.

I also _strongly_ support the idea of using the raffle as a carrot for
people to get out of bed and attend. First talk of the day is one of
the worst time slots and this could really help fix that problem.
Incentive-based crowd control tends to work rather well :)

Richard

--
Richard