[Debconf-team] Generic "we may email you with relevant news" disclaimer in summit

Dear all,

no idea if anything of the kind is in our summit instance at the
moment, but I would appreciate a dedicated disclaimer that we may
email people with relevant information and updates. I don't think
there should be a way to opt out of this.

I fully expect us to send several emails with information and updates,
especially if we do early ) staggered sponsorship in waves, and I want
to avoid potential discussions about if people signed up for updates
regarding X.

Richard