Re: [Debconf-team] Payment options?

Hi Andreas,

Just to make sure I understood things correctly:  Is the receiving bank
in Swizzerland or the sending bank (somewhere in EU) or both grabbing
the money?

It's the sending bank in the EU which sometimes grabs money.
But as Gaudenz said, this is only done by a few "bad" banks.

Did you considered an alternative for paying to a EU bank (perhaps FSF
Europe) and moving this money to DebConf account somehow?

Yes, but this adds more complexity to out invoicing. And I'd prefer not to do that.

Philipp