Re: [Debconf-team] T-Shirts printing in Mexico

On 2013-06-11 19:39, Philipp Hug wrote:
Id suggest we order the T-Shirts in Mexico.

We should have some news on Bosnian printers in another few days -- since we're not sending the order yet, I suggest we don't need to decide firmly on Mexico yet. (I would be happy for them to be done in Mexico, as we have a good relationship with a good quality printer there, but it's still possible that printing+shipping from somewhere in Europe is significantly cheaper.)

--
Moray