[Debconf-team] T-Shirts printing in Mexico

Hi,

I got the quote for the T-shirts from the printer that has done the
(nice, durable, comfortable) shirts for DC6, 7, 9 and 10. I'll
directly translate her mail:

     I've done some numbers and turns out we can print even a bit
     cheaper than in previous years ($3.85 in 2010 vs. $3.68 this
     year). I'm using an MX$13 to US$1 exchange rate.

     400 Yazbek- or Gildan-brand, 100% cotton T-shirts, several colors
     and sizes, silk-screen printed, 3 inks in the front, 1 ink in the
     back.

     Delivery time: 15 working days after receiving the advance payment
     and the design.

     50% advance payment, 50% at shipment.

     Cost: MX$19,000 - US$1461.54

     Plus shipping. As always, I quoted with UPS for you to have an
     idea, but it can be via any courier service of your choice: US$1169
     to US$1239.44 (attaching a PDF with the options in case you want to
     look for other companies).

     If this quote is right for you, I need the designs and advance
     payment to be sent at most by July 15, so the results can be
     delivered before August 11.

Please note that, although our exchange rate has been quite stable
over the past years, the peso is currently experiencing some
instability, going from our baseline of MX$12 per dollar down to
almost 11 last month, and up to 13 this month. I hope this does not
mean prices jump too much. (But this is my comment, not Gaby's).

----- Forwarded message from Gabriela Manjarrez <nadezhda@gmail.com> -----