Re: [Debconf-team] T-Shirts printing in Mexico

Just FTR: IMHO producing anything near Switzerland (Germany or France,
mostly) means that there will no "proper" shipping, i.e. there will be
for surely a way to have it sorted as we are doing merchandising
nowadays.

If you don't do 'proper' shipping, you will not get the EU VAT refunded which is much higher than the Swiss VAT.
So, I don't think it's worth to do that.
Does your 8 EUR price include EU/German VAT?

I'd suggest we order the T-Shirts in Mexico.

Philipp