Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf Committee meeting (for DC14): Friday March 22, 17:00UTC

Christian PERRIER dijo [Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 07:00:48PM +0100]:
> > Based on the outcome of the Doodle poll, even with some missing
> > participants, the date/time preferred by most is on Friday March 22,
> > 17:00UTC. So, some points:
>
> Ouch. Either I messed up with Doodle...or there was no other
> possibility, but that time of the day makes it fairly hard for me to
> attend, as it's the moment where I'm commuting. And, doing that by
> walk^W running doesn't really allow to have an IRC meeting at the same
> time..:-)
>
> So, well, I'll catch up after the meeting but that's mostly what I'll
> be able to do. Sorry for this.

Right :-( Doodle gave no time viable for everybody. This time, it was
in the time you marked as unavailable, and that three other people
(Moray, Holger and me, coincidentally) marked as "ifneedbe" :-(
Coordinating people is hard...