Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf Committee meeting (for DC14): Friday March 22, 17:00UTC

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 09:43:33AM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> - We should try to keep the meeting at a maximum of 1 hour. As it has
>   happened in the past, if we feel we cannot reach a decision, we
>   should suspend and call for another meeting in 1-2 weeks time, after
>   some more on-list discussion.

I just sent my questions after reading carefully through the bid pages
and I'm not sure if the bid teams will have time to answer them all before
Friday. I also know some other members of the committee didn't have time
to read the bids yet, so asking them to take a decision this Friday in less
than 1 hour might be rushing things.

But most importantly, the teams could realize that some stuff from their bids
could be improved greatly after this first meeting and we should give them an
opportunity to do so before a second meeting in 1 or maximum 2 weeks.

So what about publishing already the doodle to put a date for the second
meeting?

Ana