Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 venue choice (was: [DC14] Portland team: DebConf in the USA)

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 07:45:22PM +0100, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:

> I'm not sure it's the right place, time and thread to further debate that
> subject, though.

No, it is not. But shouldn't we try to avoid future problems? That's what
I'm trying here.
As you might have noticed I stopped participating in dc13 mails long time
ago and I'm planning to continue this way. I'm sorry if you sometimes see
references to old stuff and think I'm trying to criticise this year.
I already said all I had to say about this year, but we can not ignore
the problems and discussions from the past if we want to avoid them again.