Re: [Debconf-team] Alternative accommodation in Yverdon-les-Bains

On 03/11/2013 07:09 PM, Raphaël Walther wrote:
> Hi Gaudenz,
> On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 06:52:54PM +0100, Gaudenz Steinlin wrote:
>>
>> Would it also be possible to arrange it so that interested people
>> contact them directly and just tell them that they are attending DebConf
>> to get the discount? Or do they require the bookings to be done throuogh
>> you? If possible I would prefer the direct booking method because it's
>> less work for us and more importantly because we won't have to handle
>> cancellations, room or date changes etc. All in all much less things
>> that can go wrong on our part.
>
> Thanks for your emails. Well, the best way is direct booking through
> their email address and tell them that you attend DebConf13. Please
> put me on CC so I can keep track of interest in this alternative offer.
>
> I will discuss end of April with hotel again to discuss bookings and
> room availabilty.

So ok. End April should be already in registration period, so people
should already plan the accommodation.

I was worried that we should give the hotel the number of rooms we
required, which would be a too high burden for us.

ciao
	cate