Re: [Debconf-team] Alternative accommodation in Yverdon-les-Bains

Hi Raphaël,

many thanks for that work, I think it's a very useful service made to the
DebCon13 attendees wanting to be hosted outside of the main venue.

Le lundi, 11 mars 2013 18.30:15, Raphaël Walther a écrit :
> Well, I have choosen that 31 rooms hotel because it is closed to the
> station where the bus is but I can look for other options with the help
> of Tourist Office.
>
> I have received the offer that I translate here from French:
>
> (…)
>
> Please say that you come to DebConf13 to the hotel and you should have
> the discount described above.

It would be great if you could make that that information available on (or
from) the AlternativeAccomodation wiki page [0].

[0] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/AlternativeAccomodation

We should also start putting "validated" information on the website, but
that's only slightly related.

OdyX

P.S. Yes, I could do it myself, but I'm mostly offline this whole week. :/