[Debconf-team] Alternative accommodation in Yverdon-les-Bains

Hi there,

I have contacted again Hôtel du Théâtre [1] which is 3 minutes walk away
from the station where hourly bus are going to Le Camp in 32 minutes.

I have asked for availability from 11 - 18 August 2013. It is high
season for them. The issue is that they booked in advance rooms for two
local events on the week-end from 16 - 18 August 2013. It looks like
these booking are not final and she told me she will reconfirm.

I told here that the participants will pay themself the bookings.

The good news is that we can have entreprise rates whish is kind of ~10%.

Now, it looks like we need already the final number of room we need.
Obviously, she doesn't want me to book 10 rooms and have three people
coming at the end.

Note: there is no air conditionning but fans in case.

Cheers,
Raphaël

[1] http://www.hotelyverdon.ch/?lang=en