Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf12 final report

On 01/29/2013 03:09 AM, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Le samedi, 26 janvier 2013 14.55:09, Raphaël Walther a écrit :
>> The  report is half finished under the 'debconf-data/reports/dc12'
>> directory.
>
> I have now cleaned it a tiny bit to make it look more polished, in particular:
> I have commented out the incomplete sections and the "TODOs" that were lying
> around, added a quasi-verbatim copy of the Debian Press DebCamp report and
> added a resized group picture.

Thanks Raphaël and OdyX for your work on this.  I've just committed a
way overdue version of the Network report.  Alas, there are FIXMEs in
there because i don't remember some of the details. If anyone can fill
in the gaps, i'd appreciate it (or mail them to me, and i'll update it).

In Particular:

 0) model numbers and firmware of TP-Link and Buffalo wireless access
points

 1) who provided the IPv6 tunnelling?  I don't think we had native IPv6

 2) i can't remember if we opted for a roaming connection between all
wireless access points, or if we isolated the networks into separate
layer 2 subnets.

I also don't know if a networking diagram is appropriate for the final
report.  If it is, we might want to include

  https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/File:Network-debconf12.png

Sorry for the tardiness and the gaps in this section.  I'm disappointed
in myself :(

	--dkg