[Debconf-team] DebConf12 final report

Hello everyone,

I am writing about the missing DebConf12 report. This is an issue
because it would help us for fundraising and it has been requested by
our sponsors from this year and last year anyway.

The  report is half finished under the 'debconf-data/reports/dc12' directory.

There is a coordination wiki page there :
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/FinalReport
Each line in bold is missing or is incomplete.

Well, we need to set up a DebConf12 final report team as soon as
possible and get that done. Who will volunteer for that ?

As discussed with OdyX, I will not take the lead on that as I wasn't at
DebConf12.

Cheers,
Raphaël