Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf12 final report

Le samedi, 26 janvier 2013 14.55:09, Raphaël Walther a écrit :
> The  report is half finished under the 'debconf-data/reports/dc12'
> directory.

I have now cleaned it a tiny bit to make it look more polished, in particular:
I have commented out the incomplete sections and the "TODOs" that were lying
around, added a quasi-verbatim copy of the Debian Press DebCamp report and
added a resized group picture.

The only missing bit for a shortened but publisheable final report is the list
of sponsor logos, I'll try to tackle that later today but if someone beats me
to it, thanks in advance.

Cheers,

OdyX

P.S. I'm far from happy to have to do that in late January 2013. No
     fingerpointing intended here though, finishing that final report is
     supposedly a shared responsibility.