Re: [Debconf-team] Annoucement blogpost in preparation

Le vendredi, 25 janvier 2013 19.17:58, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud a écrit :
> as some of use think a blogpost announcing dates (and stuff) for DebConf13
> would be a good thing to do "soon", we have been drafting one on the
> following etherpad:
>
> 	http://piratenpad.de/p/debconf13-201301-blogpost

We reviewed it during a meeting with some DC13 locals today and think it's
ready for publication. Therefor, I intend to publish it tomorrow at 12h00
CEST, please correct any syntax (conversion is still to be done) or grammar
errors before then directly on the pad. Coordinate with me over IRC please.

Cheers,

OdyX