Re: [Debconf-team] hoteldruid testing

Quoting Didier 'OdyX' Raboud (odyx@debian.org):

> I will reach out to the upstream author to see if there's a rapid workaround
> or a possible patch to have that working.

IIRC, the upstream author is also the Debian package maintainer and he
was fairly reactive to suggestions when he first uploaded the package.

Indeed, he designed HD to help managing a B&B he's owning himself so,
as Moray wrote, the design probably doesn't allow managing a
hostel....but that would certainly be an interesting enhancement to
have.