Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 sponsorship brochure: last details

Hi Daniel,

Le jeudi 18 octobre 2012 à 14:42 +0200, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
> I think we should apply for sponsorship for both possible cantons/venues
> - they are both valid options if we get sponsorship
I am not confortable with applying for support the local tourist office
if we don't know where the conference will be. So I will wait until the
next IRC meeting which is Monday CEST 20h (18h UTC).

> I would also suggest that if we sign the Le Camp contract, we put in a
> clause that says it is conditional on the sponsorship - so we can abort
> the contract without penalty if the sponsorship does not eventuate.
Would be nice but would you accept such a contract if you were in the
shoes of the manager of "Le Camp" ?

Cheers,
Raphaël