Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 sponsorship brochure: last details

Hi there!

On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 17:47:15 +0200, Luca Capello wrote:
> I consider the last sponsoring brochure in SVN (r3746 [1][2]) almost
> ready to be sent to sponsors, if possible this week already.
>
> [1] <http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debconf-data?view=revision&revision=3746>
> [2] <http://people.debian.org/~gismo/DebConf13.ch/brochure_r3746.en.pdf>
>
> As far as I remember, the last details to be fixed are:
[...]
> Attached is a patch that implements the suggestions above, PDF at:
>
>   <http://people.debian.org/~gismo/DebConf13.ch/candidate-brochure_r3746-1-gismo.en.pdf>

Any comment?

As a side note, I do not know if it is still worth to publicize 'Le
Camp' given the recent burst in activity to find other locations.
Except for the logo, 'Le Camp' is cited once and 'Vaumarcus' three
times, which means we can easily remove all of them and leave the
generic Switzerland.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca