Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf13 sponsorship brochure: last details

Le jeudi, 18 octobre 2012 09.15:51, Luca Capello a écrit :
> As a side note, I do not know if it is still worth to publicize 'Le
> Camp' given the recent burst in activity to find other locations.
> Except for the logo, 'Le Camp' is cited once and 'Vaumarcus' three
> times, which means we can easily remove all of them and leave the
> generic Switzerland.

Any such decision (either way) should wait a DebConf Team meeting.

My personal opinion is that LeCamp is still the most probable venue and that
sponsors don't care "that much" about the place. So if we drop "Vaumarcus / Le
Camp" from the brochure, we should run another logo contest or drop it from
the brochure.

Cheers,

OdyX