Re: [Debconf-team] DC11 sponsorship levels

On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:02 AM, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
> OK, to make things clear, I think these are the numbers Holger is now
> suggesting:
>

> STEEL - Starting from $1,000
>
> Logo on our website / Logo en las páginas web.
> Logo included in full-page thank you ad in Linux Magazine worldwide /
> Logo en una página de agradecimientos de la revista Linux Magazine

Bdale points out that we probably have too many levels.  I've just
looked over the amounts given by sponsors in the past couple of years,
how about we make this $1000 threshold only available to Central
American sponsors, and advertise the $2000 threshold as the lowest one
for international sponsors?

(If that seems a good idea to anyone, you'd then separately need to
decide whether to leave the distribution of benefits as-is or shift
things around so that the international bronze and silver levels are
more distinguished.)

--
Moray