[Debconf-team] DC11 sponsorship levels

It appears that we still didn't manage to agree sponsorship levels for
DebConf12, so here's something concrete we could approve if it looks
fine to everyone, or modify if people have better ideas.

I would especially like comments (soon!) from anyone who worked on the
sponsorship team for a previous DebConf.

Here's what I think is currently proposed, based on modifying
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/SponsorPack to take into
account the discussion in the last meeting.

STEEL - $1,000 to $2,000

Logo on our website / Logo en las páginas web.
Logo included in full-page thank you ad in Linux Magazine worldwide /
Logo en una página de agradecimientos de la revista Linux Magazine

BRONZE - $2,000 to $5,000

Benefits from steel, and also:

Logo printed on conference t-shirts / Logo impreso en las camisetas
Logo printed on conference bag / Logo impreso en las bolsas

SILVER - $5,000 to $15,000

Benefits from bronze, and also:

Logo on banner in conference lobby / Logo en rótulo a la entrada de la
conferencia

GOLD - $15,000 to $30,000

Benefits from silver, and also:

Logo printed larger and in superior position / Logo de tamaño y
colocación especia
Logo in video streams and recordings / Logo en las transmisiones de vídeo.
Logo on banner behind talk podiums

PLATINUM - $30,000 or more

Name and description of sponsor in all press releases relating to the
conference / Nombre y descripción en todos los communicados de prensa
relacionados con la conferencia
Logo printed on all material related to the conference / Logo en todo
el material relacionado con la conferencia
45 minute slot for giving a free software related talk / Espacio de 45
minutos para dar una charla relacionada con el software libre

As discussed in the meeting, this makes the first three levels'
thresholds a little lower than last year (by changing euro to dollar
signs and keeping the numbers), and adjusts the thresholds for
gold/platinum.

Compared to http://debconf11.debconf.org/sponsorship.xhtml this
removes 'logo on bag' from Steel, and swaps the ordering of 'logo on
banner' and 'logo in video streams and recordings', and adds the new
'mention in press releases' for Platinum.  Those seem like reasonable
changes to me (assuming the press team agree to the latter).

We already missed the deadline agreed in the meeting for this, so
please send any comments quickly now, rather than waiting to send
detailed ones later!

Thanks,

--
Moray