Re: [Debconf-team] DC11 sponsorship levels

OK, to make things clear, I think these are the numbers Holger is now
suggesting:

STEEL - Starting from $1,000

Logo on our website / Logo en las páginas web.
Logo included in full-page thank you ad in Linux Magazine worldwide /
Logo en una página de agradecimientos de la revista Linux Magazine

BRONZE - starting from $2,000

Benefits from steel, and also:

Logo printed on conference t-shirts / Logo impreso en las camisetas
Logo printed on conference bag / Logo impreso en las bolsas

SILVER - starting from $5,000

Benefits from bronze, and also:

Logo on banner in conference lobby / Logo en rótulo a la entrada de la
conferencia
Logo on banner behind talk podiums
Logo in video streams and recordings / Logo en las transmisiones de vídeo.
Opportunity to provide corporate materials to be distributed to
attendees in their conference bags

GOLD - starting from $12,500

Benefits from silver, and also:

Logo printed larger and in superior position / Logo de tamaño y
colocación especia

PLATINUM - starting from $25,000

Name and description of sponsor in all press releases relating to the
conference / Nombre y descripción en todos los communicados de prensa
relacionados con la conferencia
45 minute slot for giving a free software related talk / Espacio de 45
minutos para dar una charla relacionada con el software libre

I've taken out "logo on all materials" as I don't really see what it
would apply to validly, and we'd never be able to put it on
"everything" -- if you liked this item, please add it back with a more
explicit list of what it applies to!

--
Moray