[Debconf-team] Information needed from DIVA

Hi,

I am glad to hear that the hotel reservations are now in place.  Thank
you to everyone who has been working on that.

There are two important things we are waiting to hear from DIVA currently:

- (More urgent:) Details about the tourist-board printing for t-shirts
etc..  Providing contact details could be enough.  We need to know if
this is free, or how much it would cost.  We are ready to proceed with
a commercial printing service (as this is urgent now), but we would
prefer to know these details before we spend too much money
unnecessarily!

- Details about the City's offer for the day trip.  Providing contact
details could be enough.  We need to finalise arrangements for the
day, and to confirm exactly what they are willing to pay for, and what
we (or attendees directly) will need to pay for.

Velimir, can you try to get this information?  We really need it *this
afternoon*, certainly for the t-shirts.

--
Moray