Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Network equipment

Yesterday I send email to list and asked to who should I send APs, switch...
Maybe to give it to Adnan (Hodzic). We live in the same town and he
will be on DebCamp.

--------- Mail again:
Who will setup OpenWRTs and to who I should send them? There is also
24 port switch. Maybe something else for backup or if something
of equipment die?
---------