Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsors on T-Shirt (layout)

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 08:44:06 +0200, Bojana Borkovic <lunacy.bl@gmail.com> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/mixed
Non-text part: multipart/alternative
> We've checked t-shirt printing in one more shop here and they said they can
> finish printing in 10 days, the price is 6.5 KM per t-shirt

That seems very cheap to me (assuming I have the exchange rate right) --
if that's because we're getting lower quality T-shirts, I'd suggest
paying for the best quality we can afford (within reason) -- it's a
shame if the shirts fall to bits or become misshapen, attendees seem to
like to wear them for a long time (I certainly do ;-), and that's our
advertising to get people to turn up in future years, and for sponsors
to see that their money was well spent.

Cheers, Phil.