Re: [Debconf-team] Information needed from DIVA

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Moray Allan <moray@sermisy.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am glad to hear that the hotel reservations are now in place.  Thank
> you to everyone who has been working on that.
>
> There are two important things we are waiting to hear from DIVA currently:
>
> - (More urgent:) Details about the tourist-board printing for t-shirts
> etc..  Providing contact details could be enough.  We need to know if
> this is free, or how much it would cost.  We are ready to proceed with
> a commercial printing service (as this is urgent now), but we would
> prefer to know these details before we spend too much money
> unnecessarily!
>
> - Details about the City's offer for the day trip.  Providing contact
> details could be enough.  We need to finalise arrangements for the
> day, and to confirm exactly what they are willing to pay for, and what
> we (or attendees directly) will need to pay for.
>
> Velimir, can you try to get this information?  We really need it *this
> afternoon*, certainly for the t-shirts.
>
> --
> Moray

I talked to DIVA about all of these things.

Regarding the Day Trip, they said that it will be paid by the City of
Banja Luka. Everything. They should have meet with the tourist agency
today to talk about the details, but since the meeting with the
President and their trip to Banja Luka was canceled, they have no
details on anything.
They told me we will receive more details after they talk with the
tourist agency some time this week. I asked for the contact of the
agency, they said they didn't have any since they were planing to meet
with their representatives today and that didn't happen.

Regarding t-shirts they told me (and i am just repeating what they
told me) that according to their calculations there is no more money
for this.
However they said if DebConf can't pay for the t-shirts they would
somehow manage to pay for it. I suggest someone from the global team
should speak with them regarding this via Enis, as i am not involved
with the financial stuff. I could get involved if would like me to (i
just don't want to step on anyone's toes here, there's just too much
of confusion).

Please let me know how if i can help further somehow.

--
Velimir