Re: [Debconf-team] Getting people reimbursed quickly for travel sponsorship

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 12:40:10AM -0400, Michael Schultheiss wrote:

> Delays in reimbursements are typically caused by delays in receipt of
> sponsorship funds or delays in receiving documentation about expenses.
> If either or both of those delays are reduced, reimbursements should
> occur more quickly.

Documentation delays will hopefully be improved by this pre-planning.

I think that the sponsorship funds thing could be worked around by
using the buffer of Debian.  Also, this year our budget are doing
pretty well.  I am keeping close track of finances this year, so
hopefully we can work something out.

- richourd