Re: [Debconf-team] Talks and scheduling update

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 04:48:25PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
>   ‣ Blends — Only one talk, although there is at least one other that

You are probably refering to
      	Blending Debian (711)
But I would also see the following events (not "lectures") in this field
	Debian Science Roundtable (710)
	What about a Debian Physics Blend? (715)
	Debian Med BoF (709)
	Bringing together Debian GIS and OSM (742)
	Can we modularize the Debian-Edu system to make it more usable for others?
	Debian-Edu: Current Status and Future Development

The event
	Measuring Team Performance (712)
is also very strongly connected to Blends (the effort was actually
invented to see how a Blend works but it will be useful for other teams
inside Debian.

Moreover it would not harm to have
	Derivatives Roundtable (716)
as a "starter" for such a track to have a general overview about
derivatives first and then focus on Debian internal stuff (or give
derivers an idea how to safe time and energy by (partly) following the
idea of Blends.

In a similar sense
	Debian dErivatives eXchange (DEX)
is related to the Blends topic.

IMHO this would make a reasonable scheduling for the Blends topic in the
Morning in the lectures room continuing in the afternoon in the BOF room.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de