Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-bosnia] DC11 Govt. meeting Nov. 22 Summary & Plans for future

Hi,

On Freitag, 26. November 2010, Adnan Hodzic wrote:
> I personally can't believe we're having so much trouble deciding the
> final dates. It should be clear that there will always be someone who
> will not be satisfied with the final dates, and with this kind of
> decision you can't comfort everybody.

Sure. You made a decision and everybody was happy. Or not everybody... :)

Then you changed the decision to state "revert, we need new dates" and some
who were happy become unhappy and vice versa. And some happy people became
even happier, because the new dates seem to be better.

But of course some people are unhappy now, because they believed the announced
final dates and took actions and/or because the new dates dont fit them
anymore.

Plus, we dont even have new dates atm.

> I would like to conclude this topic by Monday 29th, so we can start
> working on things that follow.

We dont even have a defined way to conclude this til Monday ;)

I think it's up to you (localteam members) to now announce new dates in a new
thread _as a final propasal_ ("RFC") and then announce that as a final final
decission on monday (or tuesday). Just that this time its really final.

You (localteam) will have to take the decision when. We (others) can just help
you with that. But you need to decide. IMO.

(You also set the urgency that this has to be decided til Monday now, btw.)

cheers,
	Holger