Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf anti-harassment policy

On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 06:45:04PM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:
> So, people have spoken and the response is good.  I have done some
> wiki work to try to move us towards something we can agree on.
>
>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/StandardsOfRespect

Dear DebConf team,
  I've been asked to setup and announce an anti-harassment policy for
Debian sprints. It seemed to me a very good idea and I believe it would
make sense to have the same text of DebConf itself, although possibly
with a different contact address.

If you don't mind, I'll then proceed to copy the current short version
(which IMHO is enough) to the sprint documentation and announce
it. ... of course with appropriate kudos!

Cheers.