Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf anti-harassment policy - contact address

On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 06:45:04PM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:
> So, people have spoken and the response is good.  I have done some
> wiki work to try to move us towards something we can agree on.
>
>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/StandardsOfRespect

In coordination with -women, I've requested to set-up antiharassment@d.o
as a Debian-wide contact point for policies like the one above. The
address has been setup today by DSA, with Amaya Rodrigo Sastre and Patty
Langasek behind it (BTW, please check you're indeed receiving this mail
twice, for testing purposes).

I'm going to document that address in sprint documentation, but I
believe it would make sense to use the same contact point for other
policies. Could you please consider pointing to it from the above policy
(draft)?

Cheers.

PS I do understand the title of the DebConf policy draft is more general
   than "anti-harassment" whereas the latter form is the one used in the
   contact address. Still, the address is mentioned in the context of
   harassment reports, hence I considered that it was natural to use
   such an alias.