Re: [Debconf-team] DC10 report?

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 07, 2010 at 10:07:10PM +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> From tonight's IRC meeting on #debconf-team, topic AOB:
>
> 21:56 <Ganneff> anyone else with a point to discuss?
> 21:56 <gregoa>  just curious: what's the status of the dc10 report?
> 21:56 <Ganneff> any dc10 team one here who can tell whats up with dc10 report?

Nothing has been done on it yet.  But I just created a wiki page for
staging things:
  http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/FinalReport

I have not been doing much about it until I can make sure that I can
actually get something done.  Maybe that is now (?).

There is a debian-nyc gathering tonight, I'll ask around there to get
people to write things.  in the mean time, anyone who wants to write
something, go for it - coordinate via wiki page.

Anyone who might want to write something, feel free to take
initiative.  Someone else can commit, and it will be extensively
edited, so don't worry too much.  Sooner is better than perfect for
initial drafts.

Thanks,

- richard