Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10 scheduling is available

Christian PERRIER dijo [Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 07:18:14AM +0200]:
> Quoting micah anderson (micah@riseup.net):
>
> > The moral of the story: probably you are being way to anal about the
> > rules and wont have any problem whatsoever, although you might because
> > the rules are there; or the moral is that you need to bulldoze a
> > McDonalds before you come and then you wont have any problem.
>
> Eh, I unfortunately will have problems growing such a great
> moustache....and even though I have a MacDonalds quite close to my
> place, I doubt I can do anything with the only tool I have, namely a
> lawnmower.
>
> I'll consider a José Bové suit, still and, note to self: bring
> Roquefort for Micah.

No fair, we all want our very private wheel of Roquefort!

FWIW, this weekend I will get some (quite rare, I have never seen such
a thing) matured Mexican cheese. Promises to be interesting, to say
the least!

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244