Re: [Debconf-team] No confirmation message?

Hi Ana,

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:48:08 +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote
> On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 08:45:28PM -0300, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> > Hey orga,
> >
> > I didn't get any confirmation email from DC10, despite I've respected all
> > deadlines. I've just asked for regular food/acommodation. Could someone check
> > my status?
>
> You were told you have sponsored accomodation in that loooooooong personalized
> email you got asking you to reconfirm.
> If you are asking about the food part that was not granted yet in
> that email, we have pending send an update about it.

I didn't received the "DebConf10: Sponsorship status" email, which I noted
some people have got about 9/jun. The other you mentioned I received and it
contain information I was looking for. Sorry for the noise.

About food part I'm aware of the current efforts.

thanks,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org