[Debconf-team] DebConf10 scheduling is available

I completed the scheduling for DebConf10.  You can all hate me for it now ;)

The schedule starts each day at 10:00am, and concludes at 5:30pm or
6:30pm, depending on the day.

Already, some concerns were raised on IRC about only having a 1hr gap
for lunch.  If we want that lunch gap to be 1.5hrs instead (e.g. if we
have to eat in staggered shifts, or if people just think it's too tight)
then i'd be fine with either moving all the events before lunch earlier
a half-hour, or moving all the events after lunch later by a half-hour.
 What do folks think?

I have also left a half-hour break in every afternoon as well so that
people don't go totally stir crazy (though on Tuesday, i've scheduled
the group photo for that break).

Anyway, i expect there will be bugs and problems with the schedule, and
i welcome criticism and proposals for how to improve it.

We also need to think about how to announce the changes to the
participants.  I don't have a plan for that yet.

	--dkg

PS evening/social events have not been scheduled yet at all.  Micah,
were you following up on those?  Could you give a reportback when you
get a chance?