[Debconf-team] Mostly unreachable for 48+ hours soon

Hi,

Starting some time tomorrow (Thursday) night NYC time, I'll be mostly away from
any computer until some time late-ish on Saturday, helping with and
participating in a close friend's wedding. I will have my cell phone in case
there's an urgent-enough reason to contact me, but connectivity may be
intermittent and/or inconvenient for data use. I am not planning to bring my
laptop since I will be too busy to use it much. I will see pending emails, IRC
messages, etc when I get back.

I don't think the timing of this coincides with any deadlines or meetings where
I'm expected to be involved, but let me know of any issues soon so that we can
work around them.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org