Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10 scheduling is available

Quoting Brian Gupta (brian.gupta@brandorr.com):

> Try: http://www.zabars.com/cheese-department/CHEESE_DEPARTMENT,default,pg.html
> (distance from Columbia ~36 short blocks, and a few subway stops,
> south of venue)

WOW. Definitely a place to go to. However apparently very expensive (I
sampled a 8 oz. piece of Brie de Meaux being 9USD, so over
36USD/kg...while my local cheese store is selling AOC Brie de Meaux
for 11EUR/kg). Same 3x ratio on Comté and, I guess, all other cheese.

Ouch... of course, that's to be expected...