[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf11 decision process

Hi Andi,

On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 01:15:49PM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Holger Levsen (holger@layer-acht.org) [100107 11:37]:
> > So I'd rather suggest to keep this in mind and announce this accordingly. It 
> > seems likely to me, that the meeting end of february will mostly present the 
> > bids and maybe we can sort out one of the three proposals (and maybe we cant) 
> > and that it's quite likely that we will need another meeting for the 
> > decission sometime in March.
> I'd like if we at least try to sort out two proposals (i.e. come to an
> conclusion), but it's not the end of the world if we fail that. We
> should however (at minimum) identify which issues each proposal need
> to clarify and do better for the final decision.

Agreed on both the primary thing to try and the backup thing to accomplish.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz

Reply to: