Hi, thanks Jimmy for bringing this forward! On Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2010, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote: > We need to move toward a decision in the next couple of months. Given the > lack of a single bid that everyone can agree is clearly the best, we will > do the usual process, a long IRC meeting where we compare bids according to > a priority list and come to a decision. IIRC we had this twice now, for dc7 and for dc10. And both times a single decission meeting wasnt enough. And I doubt it will be enough this time :-) So I'd rather suggest to keep this in mind and announce this accordingly. It seems likely to me, that the meeting end of february will mostly present the bids and maybe we can sort out one of the three proposals (and maybe we cant) and that it's quite likely that we will need another meeting for the decission sometime in March. > Also please send at least one person from each DC11 bid team to global team > meetings from now until the decision. > Between now and the decision we will > have a "DC11 bids status update" agenda item in the global team meetings, > and we want to hear from each bid. The next meeting will be January 20th > from 21:00-22:00 UTC in #debconf-team. Will that be the only global team meeting until end of February? cheers, Holger
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.