Re: [Debconf-team] DC10 housing and timing options/info

Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Nowadays, our children's schoolyear starts in late August; US
> childrens' starts in early September. I do not really know about US
> universities, but I would be confident to extrapolate they also rest
> in July/August. But of course, the NY gang is somewhat better informed
> than me ;-)

At least the schools I'm familiar with start in late August or early
September (university or primary/secondary schools).  Universities tend
to get out in early May or June.  Primary and Secondary schools often
run through mid June.

--
Michael Schultheiss