Re: [Debconf-team] DC10 housing and timing options/info

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 12:51:02PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
>Hi global team,

Hi Jimmy and Richard,

>Richard (aka MrBeige) just met with the Columbia University Conference Housing
>Manager, Maria Alba. Here's his mail summarizing our options. Your thoughts are
>welcome. (Yes, he actually did forget that July 4 is a major holiday;
>regardless he expressed sufficient flexibility to move dates earlier or later
>if we use Wien.) Overall, it's quite good news.

I thought the plan was to target June? I've not seen any discussion
about July anywhere...

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll