Re: [Debconf-team] sponsor levels for debconf9Hi,

Hi,

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/Sponsors is what I came up after our
meeting today. I hope that reflects what we agreed on ;-)

quote:

Platinum - 25.000 Euros and up
 Exclusive logo placement (and size) in all conference related material (incl.
t-shirts, local magazine and every webpage)
 Banner in conference lobby
 Logo on video transmissions
 45min Conference slot for free software related talk

Gold - 15.000 to 25.000 Euros
 Special logo placement (and size) in all conference related material (incl.
t-shirts, local magazine and every webpage)
 Banner in conference lobby
 Logo on video transmissions

Silver - 5.000 to 15.000
 Logo placement (a bit bigger in size) in t-shirts, local magazine and every
webpage.
 Banner in conference lobby

Bronze - 1.500 to 5.000
 Logo placement in t-shirts, local magazine and every webpage.

Steel - 500 to 1.500
 Logo placement thank-you page on the website / printed material and
preceedings

Specific areas to sponsor

 A day trip for all participants to sights and places of interest or
recreation. (depends on the trip, ~6.000)

 Party Night for all participants to relax, eat and drink all night long
(~2500-3000)

 T-shirts (~3000)

 Hardware, Hardware (borrowed) for the event. We will set up networking and
need a few central servers for cpu-intensive tasks and networking equipment
(switches, wireless access points, CAT5 cable, et).

 Bags, usb keys, notebook locks, etc (aka gadgets)

regards,
	Holger