[Debconf-team] Keynotes and group photo

Hi,

I realised that there was a longish discussion that we
have to schedule keynotes at a certain time but there
was no outcome.  So what do we finally want to do?

IMHO the start of the day has not the largest audience.
What about the slot from 18:00 to 19:00 after the break
which I was told not to call siesta but which has a
siesta-like feeling ;-) for outsiders?

Moreover I noticed that we have talks featuring the word
keynote in the title like:

   407  	Keynote from the Release Team

but these talks do not feature the track "keynote" but
rather normal "debconf" nor do they necessarily rank
qualify really high.

So what events should we regard as key notes finally?
Or do we have to expect additional events?  This should
be injected in Penta now(ish)!

Moreover we have to do a decision about group photo.

I would strongly suggest to do this outside the normal
event scheduling times.  The rationale behind this is
that it would consume the slots of three events (one in
each talk room) and we probably have a quite filled
schedule anyway.

From a photographers point of view the middle of the
day does not make very good light.  But from an organisational
point of view it is easier to assemble "all" people after they
met together visiting the talks rather than getting all together
at 17:00 before the tracks at 18:00 start again.  I bet that
several people will either forget, will be late for a large
time and people will be forced to hang around stupidly a long
time.

Ahh - it might be reasonable to decide whether the shot will
be done inside or outside.  I remember we were inside in
Oslo which would make the consideration about sun light void.

What do you think might be the best time for the group photo.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de