[Debconf-team] Pre-DC9 meeting of DC10 local team

Hi DC10 local team:

Please fill out this Doodle poll to pick a meeting time:

http://doodle.com/atubih9edtyc9hsh

Things to discuss in some order: visa/border issues (with our lawyer Frank),
logo, presentation, website content, promotional items to bring to DC9.

Meeting will occur in #debconf-nyc on OFTC (irc.debian.org) and will be
publicly logged and archived via MeetBot. Agenda will be posted at:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Meetings

Feel free to add agenda items you think should be covered, creating the
relevant part of the wiki page if I haven't yet.

Hi DebConf global team:

Feel free to come or add agenda items, but obviously no requirement.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org